Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Time for sleep now.

Got about 50 more entries entered, in addition to adding new names to already existing entries. Thanks so much for the input, guys. Also have gotten some emails with horror stories that may go up, and also very specific and technical info from a couple of sources that I need to learn more about. If you have more to add, hit me up at destroyfakeimax@gmail.com. Please make sure your location isn't already listed!

Tomorrow I will try and get some specifics up on how to classify your local IMAX as "real" or "fake", and decide on an icon for the domed auditoriums.

Seriously, thanks guys. Nice to see there are people this passionate about IMAX. In the circle of friends I run in, it feels like it's just me sometimes.

Here's the newest map.

View IMAX or LIEMAX? in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment